- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rob Gronkowski Sold His Tampa Party Mansion — And His Two WaveRunners
Gronk sold his party mansion? Is the party over? Where’s the party going? Can we come?
Whoever bought this place for just over $2 million (down from Gronk’s original asking price of $2.4 million) is getting a serious deal: Not only can they party in Gronk’s party house, but the Tampa pad comes fully furnished (price of furnishings not included, however) and has four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, a billiards room, a pool, spa, outdoor kitchen on a second-floor patio.
Also, according to the Tampa Bay Times, two Yamaha “personal watercraft” were offered with the house, though their cost comes separately as well. Gronk!
Check it out (via realtor.com):
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.