- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rob Gronkowski Sold His Tampa Party Mansion — And His Two WaveRunners
Gronk sold his party mansion? Is the party over? Where’s the party going? Can we come?
Whoever bought this place for just over $2 million (down from Gronk’s original asking price of $2.4 million) is getting a serious deal: Not only can they party in Gronk’s party house, but the Tampa pad comes fully furnished (price of furnishings not included, however) and has four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, a billiards room, a pool, spa, outdoor kitchen on a second-floor patio.
Also, according to the Tampa Bay Times, two Yamaha “personal watercraft” were offered with the house, though their cost comes separately as well. Gronk!
Check it out (via realtor.com):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts