- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rob Gronkowski Sold His Tampa Party Mansion — And His Two WaveRunners
Gronk sold his party mansion? Is the party over? Where’s the party going? Can we come?
Whoever bought this place for just over $2 million (down from Gronk’s original asking price of $2.4 million) is getting a serious deal: Not only can they party in Gronk’s party house, but the Tampa pad comes fully furnished (price of furnishings not included, however) and has four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, a billiards room, a pool, spa, outdoor kitchen on a second-floor patio.
Also, according to the Tampa Bay Times, two Yamaha “personal watercraft” were offered with the house, though their cost comes separately as well. Gronk!
Check it out (via realtor.com):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts