- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yo Soy Hilarious: The New England Patriots Do Their Best Rob Gronkowski Impressions
To be honest, the highlight of the Super Bowl media sessions, thus far, has been this photo of a reporter wearing a super tight dress. Oh, and of course New England Patriots’ tight end Rob Gronkowski and his infamous walking boot. Now, however, the newest gem to come from the middle of the media madness is a video of Patriots players doing their best Gronk impressions, complete with several “Yo soy fiesta” references.
Truly, the highlight of the video, though, has to be the appearance of safety Ross Ventrone who is brilliantly rocking the super stoner look. Move over Troy Polamalu, Venrtone might have the best hair in the NFL. Check it out:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts