- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Roger Goodell Tripled His Salary In 2011, And People Are Angry
According to his tax return, Roger Goodell was paid almost $30 million from the NFL in 2011. That’s triple his 2010 salary:
BREAKING NEWS:NFL paid Roger Goodell $29.49 million in 2011, nearly tripling his pay, according to tax return to be filed later today…
— daniel kaplan (@dkaplanSBJ) February 15, 2013
We at SportsGrid are sad. The nation is sad. Let’s see some insta-reactions.
roger goodell needs every cent of that salary to build his own personal death star where he can fine stormtroopers forever
— Martin Rickman (@martinrickman) February 15, 2013
@nflcommish $30 million? Seriously!? Why?
— _CaptObvious (@TheRealityGM) February 15, 2013
Thank you, Captain Obvious!
I hate roger goodell to begin with but then I see he was paid $29.5 million last year and I really hope that ginger burns now!
— Brad Smith (@badgerz2004) February 15, 2013
Nice burn, man!
Roger Goodell is a punk ass bitch.
— . (@The_RAD) February 15, 2013
@nflcommish you are ruining football
— J.T.R. (@jackranallo) February 15, 2013
do you have a rebuttal i know you don’t
@nflcommish Please keep the Pro Bowl and please please move it back to after the Super Bowl where it’s supposed to be played.
— Shannon Berryhill (@s_berryhill) February 15, 2013
But don’t freak out on just Goodell.
Roger Goodell’s pay has nearly tripled to $29.5M; Selig/Stern believed to be at about $20M; Bettman at about $8M (via @dkaplansbj
— Eric Macramalla (@EricOnSportsLaw) February 15, 2013
America, don’t feel bad when you chide these guys for ruining sports. Gary Bettman is overpaid by $10 million.
- Filed Under:
- Roger Goodell
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers