- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Roger Goodell Tripled His Salary In 2011, And People Are Angry
According to his tax return, Roger Goodell was paid almost $30 million from the NFL in 2011. That’s triple his 2010 salary:
BREAKING NEWS:NFL paid Roger Goodell $29.49 million in 2011, nearly tripling his pay, according to tax return to be filed later today…
— daniel kaplan (@dkaplanSBJ) February 15, 2013
We at SportsGrid are sad. The nation is sad. Let’s see some insta-reactions.
roger goodell needs every cent of that salary to build his own personal death star where he can fine stormtroopers forever
— Martin Rickman (@martinrickman) February 15, 2013
@nflcommish $30 million? Seriously!? Why?
— _CaptObvious (@TheRealityGM) February 15, 2013
Thank you, Captain Obvious!
I hate roger goodell to begin with but then I see he was paid $29.5 million last year and I really hope that ginger burns now!
— Brad Smith (@badgerz2004) February 15, 2013
Nice burn, man!
Roger Goodell is a punk ass bitch.
— . (@The_RAD) February 15, 2013
@nflcommish you are ruining football
— J.T.R. (@jackranallo) February 15, 2013
do you have a rebuttal i know you don’t
@nflcommish Please keep the Pro Bowl and please please move it back to after the Super Bowl where it’s supposed to be played.
— Shannon Berryhill (@s_berryhill) February 15, 2013
But don’t freak out on just Goodell.
Roger Goodell’s pay has nearly tripled to $29.5M; Selig/Stern believed to be at about $20M; Bettman at about $8M (via @dkaplansbj
— Eric Macramalla (@EricOnSportsLaw) February 15, 2013
America, don’t feel bad when you chide these guys for ruining sports. Gary Bettman is overpaid by $10 million.
- Filed Under:
- Roger Goodell
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines