- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Roger Goodell Tripled His Salary In 2011, And People Are Angry
According to his tax return, Roger Goodell was paid almost $30 million from the NFL in 2011. That’s triple his 2010 salary:
BREAKING NEWS:NFL paid Roger Goodell $29.49 million in 2011, nearly tripling his pay, according to tax return to be filed later today…
— daniel kaplan (@dkaplanSBJ) February 15, 2013
We at SportsGrid are sad. The nation is sad. Let’s see some insta-reactions.
roger goodell needs every cent of that salary to build his own personal death star where he can fine stormtroopers forever
— Martin Rickman (@martinrickman) February 15, 2013
@nflcommish $30 million? Seriously!? Why?
— _CaptObvious (@TheRealityGM) February 15, 2013
Thank you, Captain Obvious!
I hate roger goodell to begin with but then I see he was paid $29.5 million last year and I really hope that ginger burns now!
— Brad Smith (@badgerz2004) February 15, 2013
Nice burn, man!
Roger Goodell is a punk ass bitch.
— . (@The_RAD) February 15, 2013
@nflcommish you are ruining football
— J.T.R. (@jackranallo) February 15, 2013
do you have a rebuttal i know you don’t
@nflcommish Please keep the Pro Bowl and please please move it back to after the Super Bowl where it’s supposed to be played.
— Shannon Berryhill (@s_berryhill) February 15, 2013
But don’t freak out on just Goodell.
Roger Goodell’s pay has nearly tripled to $29.5M; Selig/Stern believed to be at about $20M; Bettman at about $8M (via @dkaplansbj
— Eric Macramalla (@EricOnSportsLaw) February 15, 2013
America, don’t feel bad when you chide these guys for ruining sports. Gary Bettman is overpaid by $10 million.
- Filed Under:
- Roger Goodell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts