- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Raiders’ Rolando McClain Got Arrested, Then Took One Spectacular Photo
There are a lot of bad things about the arrest of Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain in Decatur, Alabama*. There are the charges themselves: assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and firing a gun inside the city limits. There’s the allegation that McClain held a gun beside a man’s head, and the allegation that he then fired the gun (not at the man).
There’s more, like the police report’s statement that the man begged McClain not to shoot him, that one person was injured in the altercation, though no one was shot…oh, and that McClain was down in Alabama for his grandfather’s funeral. Yes – a lot of bad things. And the photo above, taken of McClain as he was being arrested by John Godbey for The Decatur Daily, is not one of them.
[h/t Spencer Hall]
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'