- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Raiders’ Rolando McClain Got Arrested, Then Took One Spectacular Photo
There are a lot of bad things about the arrest of Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain in Decatur, Alabama*. There are the charges themselves: assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and firing a gun inside the city limits. There’s the allegation that McClain held a gun beside a man’s head, and the allegation that he then fired the gun (not at the man).
There’s more, like the police report’s statement that the man begged McClain not to shoot him, that one person was injured in the altercation, though no one was shot…oh, and that McClain was down in Alabama for his grandfather’s funeral. Yes – a lot of bad things. And the photo above, taken of McClain as he was being arrested by John Godbey for The Decatur Daily, is not one of them.
[h/t Spencer Hall]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts