- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Raiders’ Rolando McClain Got Arrested, Then Took One Spectacular Photo
There are a lot of bad things about the arrest of Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain in Decatur, Alabama*. There are the charges themselves: assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and firing a gun inside the city limits. There’s the allegation that McClain held a gun beside a man’s head, and the allegation that he then fired the gun (not at the man).
There’s more, like the police report’s statement that the man begged McClain not to shoot him, that one person was injured in the altercation, though no one was shot…oh, and that McClain was down in Alabama for his grandfather’s funeral. Yes – a lot of bad things. And the photo above, taken of McClain as he was being arrested by John Godbey for The Decatur Daily, is not one of them.
[h/t Spencer Hall]
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- 49ers Upon Further Review: Robbed...Sort Of