- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Ron Jaworski Meant “Shoot,” We’re Sure
Monday Night Football analyst Ron Jaworski accidentally let a scatalogically-related minor profanity drop on Monday night’s Patriots-Dolphins game. It was so casual — you know, because that’s how most people swear — you might have missed it. We didn’t. (UPDATE: Jaworski apologized later in the broadcast, and ESPN said this negated the need to issue a further statement on the matter.)
[h/t Ross Bernhardt]
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports