- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ron Jaworski Meant “Shoot,” We’re Sure
Monday Night Football analyst Ron Jaworski accidentally let a scatalogically-related minor profanity drop on Monday night’s Patriots-Dolphins game. It was so casual — you know, because that’s how most people swear — you might have missed it. We didn’t. (UPDATE: Jaworski apologized later in the broadcast, and ESPN said this negated the need to issue a further statement on the matter.)
[h/t Ross Bernhardt]
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar