- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ron Jaworski Meant “Shoot,” We’re Sure
Monday Night Football analyst Ron Jaworski accidentally let a scatalogically-related minor profanity drop on Monday night’s Patriots-Dolphins game. It was so casual — you know, because that’s how most people swear — you might have missed it. We didn’t. (UPDATE: Jaworski apologized later in the broadcast, and ESPN said this negated the need to issue a further statement on the matter.)
[h/t Ross Bernhardt]
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts