- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ron Jaworski Meant “Shoot,” We’re Sure
Monday Night Football analyst Ron Jaworski accidentally let a scatalogically-related minor profanity drop on Monday night’s Patriots-Dolphins game. It was so casual — you know, because that’s how most people swear — you might have missed it. We didn’t. (UPDATE: Jaworski apologized later in the broadcast, and ESPN said this negated the need to issue a further statement on the matter.)
[h/t Ross Bernhardt]
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts