- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Denver Broncos Player At An NYC Strip Club
If we take the examine of two players, it is obvious that the Seattle Seahawks will beat the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Seahawks player says no partying for him. Nothing but football. He added: "No sex for me the entire week. That's how serious I am."
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 27, 2014
Exhibit B (Ronnie Hillman, at Sin City Gentlemen’s Cabaret):
I revoke all of my actual analysis and change my pick to Seattle. (Not really.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts