- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Denver Broncos Player At An NYC Strip Club
If we take the examine of two players, it is obvious that the Seattle Seahawks will beat the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Seahawks player says no partying for him. Nothing but football. He added: "No sex for me the entire week. That's how serious I am."
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 27, 2014
Exhibit B (Ronnie Hillman, at Sin City Gentlemen’s Cabaret):
I revoke all of my actual analysis and change my pick to Seattle. (Not really.)
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'