- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s A Denver Broncos Player At An NYC Strip Club
If we take the examine of two players, it is obvious that the Seattle Seahawks will beat the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Seahawks player says no partying for him. Nothing but football. He added: "No sex for me the entire week. That's how serious I am."
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 27, 2014
Exhibit B (Ronnie Hillman, at Sin City Gentlemen’s Cabaret):
I revoke all of my actual analysis and change my pick to Seattle. (Not really.)
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs