- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A Denver Broncos Player At An NYC Strip Club
If we take the examine of two players, it is obvious that the Seattle Seahawks will beat the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Seahawks player says no partying for him. Nothing but football. He added: "No sex for me the entire week. That's how serious I am."
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 27, 2014
Exhibit B (Ronnie Hillman, at Sin City Gentlemen’s Cabaret):
I revoke all of my actual analysis and change my pick to Seattle. (Not really.)
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real