- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s A Denver Broncos Player At An NYC Strip Club
If we take the examine of two players, it is obvious that the Seattle Seahawks will beat the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Seahawks player says no partying for him. Nothing but football. He added: "No sex for me the entire week. That's how serious I am."
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 27, 2014
Exhibit B (Ronnie Hillman, at Sin City Gentlemen’s Cabaret):
I revoke all of my actual analysis and change my pick to Seattle. (Not really.)
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'