- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
When Is A Wide Receiver A Catch, And When Is He A Reach?
Every pick in your fantasy draft is a gamble. The surest bets are elite running backs and quarterbacks. But when should you start thinking about WRs in the early rounds? Is Dez Bryant headed for a superstar season? Is Calvin Johnson a top-five pick? So many questions. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis scout the position from fantasy perspectives.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am, Monday nights from 8 to 11 pm ET, Saturdays from 7 am to 1 pm ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 am ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather