- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
So About This Whole Aaron Hernandez Thing: What Will Be The Fantasy Fallout In New England?
Aaron Hernandez is in some high temperature water, and his status — i.e. potentially arrested, or at the very least suspended from the league — could have some far-reaching fantasy effects. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis have the breakdown.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same