- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Russell Wilson And Johnny Drama On Set Of The ‘Entourage’ Movie (Mind Officially Blown)
Wait, they’re really making an “Entourage” movie? I assumed all the rumors over the past two years were a joke.
I’ll admit I was a fan of the show in its first season, back in 2004. But when it became clear that the whole thing was a big circle jerk and the story arc wasn’t so much an arc as a flat line, and they forgot to write in any conflict and the characters were going nowhere, I gave up. When your show’s big idea of character development is having Turtle start a record label, that’s a red flag.
I thought we all assumed that executive producer Mark Wahlberg was Punkng us with all of this talk about a movie.
But now apparently there are tweets from the “set”, and pro athletes are showing up and mingling with Ari and “E”, so I guess we can assume that a movie is real. What a rotten development.
— Sam HawkBadger (@hwkbgr) March 19, 2014
Also spotted: Russell Wilson, Derrick Ward, Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, Baron Davis.
— Doug Ellin (@mrdougellin) March 16, 2014
Gronk and Edelman.
— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) March 19, 2014
— Adrian Grenier (@adriangrenier) March 17, 2014
— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) March 17, 2014
— Jerry Ferrara (@jerrycferrara) March 12, 2014
Wait … Saget?? Check, please.
— Jerry Ferrara (@jerrycferrara) March 10, 2014
— Paint Ur Face,Clown! (@NBASlander) February 4, 2014
— Baron Davis (@Baron_Davis) February 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts