- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Russell Wilson And Johnny Drama On Set Of The ‘Entourage’ Movie (Mind Officially Blown)
Wait, they’re really making an “Entourage” movie? I assumed all the rumors over the past two years were a joke.
I’ll admit I was a fan of the show in its first season, back in 2004. But when it became clear that the whole thing was a big circle jerk and the story arc wasn’t so much an arc as a flat line, and they forgot to write in any conflict and the characters were going nowhere, I gave up. When your show’s big idea of character development is having Turtle start a record label, that’s a red flag.
I thought we all assumed that executive producer Mark Wahlberg was Punkng us with all of this talk about a movie.
But now apparently there are tweets from the “set”, and pro athletes are showing up and mingling with Ari and “E”, so I guess we can assume that a movie is real. What a rotten development.
— Sam HawkBadger (@hwkbgr) March 19, 2014
Also spotted: Russell Wilson, Derrick Ward, Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, Baron Davis.
— Doug Ellin (@mrdougellin) March 16, 2014
Gronk and Edelman.
— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) March 19, 2014
— Adrian Grenier (@adriangrenier) March 17, 2014
— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) March 17, 2014
— Jerry Ferrara (@jerrycferrara) March 12, 2014
Wait … Saget?? Check, please.
— Jerry Ferrara (@jerrycferrara) March 10, 2014
— Paint Ur Face,Clown! (@NBASlander) February 4, 2014
— Baron Davis (@Baron_Davis) February 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?