- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Outrage! Saints’ Team Bus Egged By Atlanta Airport Workers
Seems as if the Saints ran into a bit of trouble upon touching down in Atlanta for tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup with the NFC leading-Falcons: airport workers at Hartsfield-Jackson had mad yolks, yo.
Tight end Jimmy Graham Tweeted, “Bus just got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy! “RISE Up” smh (shake my head)”
Backup QB Chase Daniel also Tweeted about the egging, saying, “Guess they do hate us!”
And linebacker WIll Herring said, “First time my bus has been egged by opposing fans! Tomorrow should be fun!”
Anxious to see how Drew Brees fits in a reminder about this indignity into his pregame shouting routine.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts