- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Outrage! Saints’ Team Bus Egged By Atlanta Airport Workers
Seems as if the Saints ran into a bit of trouble upon touching down in Atlanta for tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup with the NFC leading-Falcons: airport workers at Hartsfield-Jackson had mad yolks, yo.
Tight end Jimmy Graham Tweeted, “Bus just got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy! “RISE Up” smh (shake my head)”
Backup QB Chase Daniel also Tweeted about the egging, saying, “Guess they do hate us!”
And linebacker WIll Herring said, “First time my bus has been egged by opposing fans! Tomorrow should be fun!”
Anxious to see how Drew Brees fits in a reminder about this indignity into his pregame shouting routine.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao