- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Outrage! Saints’ Team Bus Egged By Atlanta Airport Workers
Seems as if the Saints ran into a bit of trouble upon touching down in Atlanta for tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup with the NFC leading-Falcons: airport workers at Hartsfield-Jackson had mad yolks, yo.
Tight end Jimmy Graham Tweeted, “Bus just got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy! “RISE Up” smh (shake my head)”
Backup QB Chase Daniel also Tweeted about the egging, saying, “Guess they do hate us!”
And linebacker WIll Herring said, “First time my bus has been egged by opposing fans! Tomorrow should be fun!”
Anxious to see how Drew Brees fits in a reminder about this indignity into his pregame shouting routine.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy