- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Saints Rookie Kenny Vaccaro Mistaken For Colin Kaepernick By Saints Fans
Kenny Vaccaro is a safety that was drafted by the New Orleans Saints with the fifteenth overall pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. He is also a dead ringer for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, so much so that his own team’s fans mistake him for Kaep as he walks around New Orleans.
Bleacher Report capitalized on the hilariousness of this by having a film crew follow around Vaccaro in New Orleans. Here’s what happened:
I was worried for a little bit that not one New Orleans native would actually recognize their team’s first-round draft pick, but thankfully that man in the gorilla suit saved the day.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy