- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Saints Rookie Kenny Vaccaro Mistaken For Colin Kaepernick By Saints Fans
Kenny Vaccaro is a safety that was drafted by the New Orleans Saints with the fifteenth overall pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. He is also a dead ringer for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, so much so that his own team’s fans mistake him for Kaep as he walks around New Orleans.
Bleacher Report capitalized on the hilariousness of this by having a film crew follow around Vaccaro in New Orleans. Here’s what happened:
I was worried for a little bit that not one New Orleans native would actually recognize their team’s first-round draft pick, but thankfully that man in the gorilla suit saved the day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts