- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Saints Rookie Kenny Vaccaro Mistaken For Colin Kaepernick By Saints Fans
Kenny Vaccaro is a safety that was drafted by the New Orleans Saints with the fifteenth overall pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. He is also a dead ringer for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, so much so that his own team’s fans mistake him for Kaep as he walks around New Orleans.
Bleacher Report capitalized on the hilariousness of this by having a film crew follow around Vaccaro in New Orleans. Here’s what happened:
I was worried for a little bit that not one New Orleans native would actually recognize their team’s first-round draft pick, but thankfully that man in the gorilla suit saved the day.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship