- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Saints Rookie Kenny Vaccaro Mistaken For Colin Kaepernick By Saints Fans
Kenny Vaccaro is a safety that was drafted by the New Orleans Saints with the fifteenth overall pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. He is also a dead ringer for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, so much so that his own team’s fans mistake him for Kaep as he walks around New Orleans.
Bleacher Report capitalized on the hilariousness of this by having a film crew follow around Vaccaro in New Orleans. Here’s what happened:
I was worried for a little bit that not one New Orleans native would actually recognize their team’s first-round draft pick, but thankfully that man in the gorilla suit saved the day.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story