- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
With The Stroke Of A Pen, Sam Bradford Can Reduce A Girl To Tears
A while back, we showed you a boy who got very, um, enthusiastic when the Red Sox’ Josh Beckett handed him a baseball. In that same vein, we feel it’s only fair to point out what is essentially the switched-gender version of that moment: the Rams’ Sam Bradford signing the poster of a young lady who would like very much to marry him. While we doubt Mr. Bradford promised the girl anything, she appeared very happy with the signature…a little too happy for some people. You might expect us to call such people heartless…but honestly, we felt sort of the same about the kid who got the ball from Beckett, so we know that feel, bro. And if you expect us to hold each gender to a different standard, well, you’ve come to the WRONG SITE, BUDDY. [Shutdown Corner]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts