- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
With The Stroke Of A Pen, Sam Bradford Can Reduce A Girl To Tears
A while back, we showed you a boy who got very, um, enthusiastic when the Red Sox’ Josh Beckett handed him a baseball. In that same vein, we feel it’s only fair to point out what is essentially the switched-gender version of that moment: the Rams’ Sam Bradford signing the poster of a young lady who would like very much to marry him. While we doubt Mr. Bradford promised the girl anything, she appeared very happy with the signature…a little too happy for some people. You might expect us to call such people heartless…but honestly, we felt sort of the same about the kid who got the ball from Beckett, so we know that feel, bro. And if you expect us to hold each gender to a different standard, well, you’ve come to the WRONG SITE, BUDDY. [Shutdown Corner]
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes