- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Chargers Practiced On An Aircraft Carrier? Cue The Philip Rivers Jokes.
Well, it was just a walkthrough, but it’s pretty damn cool that the San Diego Chargers practiced on an aircraft carrier, especially the nuclear-powered USS Ronald Reagan.
Redditor slackerdc summed it up best:
Need to check if Rivers can hit the ocean from an aircraft carrier?
Yes. Yes, they did.
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?