- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Chargers Practiced On An Aircraft Carrier? Cue The Philip Rivers Jokes.
Well, it was just a walkthrough, but it’s pretty damn cool that the San Diego Chargers practiced on an aircraft carrier, especially the nuclear-powered USS Ronald Reagan.
Redditor slackerdc summed it up best:
Need to check if Rivers can hit the ocean from an aircraft carrier?
Yes. Yes, they did.
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts