- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Chargers Practiced On An Aircraft Carrier? Cue The Philip Rivers Jokes.
Well, it was just a walkthrough, but it’s pretty damn cool that the San Diego Chargers practiced on an aircraft carrier, especially the nuclear-powered USS Ronald Reagan.
Redditor slackerdc summed it up best:
Need to check if Rivers can hit the ocean from an aircraft carrier?
Yes. Yes, they did.
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship