- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Chargers Practiced On An Aircraft Carrier? Cue The Philip Rivers Jokes.
Well, it was just a walkthrough, but it’s pretty damn cool that the San Diego Chargers practiced on an aircraft carrier, especially the nuclear-powered USS Ronald Reagan.
Redditor slackerdc summed it up best:
Need to check if Rivers can hit the ocean from an aircraft carrier?
Yes. Yes, they did.
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million