- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Saturday Night Live Spoofs The Super Bowl Blackout
What was the biggest sports story of the past week? Yeah, the Super Bowl, but what specifically? There you go: the blackout at the Super Bowl. Well, an all-new Saturday Night Live was last night, and I’ll give you one guess as to what they spoofed in their cold open.
Watch as the CBS Football studio crew tries their best to vamp through the blackout and kill time in the video via NBC and Hulu:
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager