- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Saturday Night Live Spoofs The Super Bowl Blackout
What was the biggest sports story of the past week? Yeah, the Super Bowl, but what specifically? There you go: the blackout at the Super Bowl. Well, an all-new Saturday Night Live was last night, and I’ll give you one guess as to what they spoofed in their cold open.
Watch as the CBS Football studio crew tries their best to vamp through the blackout and kill time in the video via NBC and Hulu:
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World