- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Saturday Night Live Spoofs The Super Bowl Blackout
What was the biggest sports story of the past week? Yeah, the Super Bowl, but what specifically? There you go: the blackout at the Super Bowl. Well, an all-new Saturday Night Live was last night, and I’ll give you one guess as to what they spoofed in their cold open.
Watch as the CBS Football studio crew tries their best to vamp through the blackout and kill time in the video via NBC and Hulu:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts