- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Saturday Night Live Spoofs The Super Bowl Blackout
What was the biggest sports story of the past week? Yeah, the Super Bowl, but what specifically? There you go: the blackout at the Super Bowl. Well, an all-new Saturday Night Live was last night, and I’ll give you one guess as to what they spoofed in their cold open.
Watch as the CBS Football studio crew tries their best to vamp through the blackout and kill time in the video via NBC and Hulu:
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'