- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Saturday Night Live Spoofs The Super Bowl Blackout
What was the biggest sports story of the past week? Yeah, the Super Bowl, but what specifically? There you go: the blackout at the Super Bowl. Well, an all-new Saturday Night Live was last night, and I’ll give you one guess as to what they spoofed in their cold open.
Watch as the CBS Football studio crew tries their best to vamp through the blackout and kill time in the video via NBC and Hulu:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts