- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
NBA Fans Everywhere: We Must Band Together And Save Pau Gasol
Well, as soon as he comes back from his injury that’s sidelining him indefinitely. Will anything ever go right for these Lakers? [SB Nation]
The next step: figuring out if these are actually new injuries. Oh: also, the Seahawks’ Chris Clemons tore his ACL yesterday. Good job on those field conditions, ‘Skins. [Washington Post]
It’s a question you’ll be able to answer, because his reality show is officially a go. You’ll check it out, #jeah? [Hollywood.com]
Because, uh… hey, why not? [Busted Coverage]
Al Roker sharted himself in the White House; 430-Pound Catfish Caught by Giggly Group of Russians; Terminally Ill ‘Star Trek’ Fan Who Got Private Advance Screening of J.J. Abrams’ ‘Into Darkness’ Dies Days Later; The first-ever footage of the legendary giant squid in its natural habitat.
The National Championship, yo. (ESPN, 8:20pm).
“Mac & Cheese Hotdog w/ Bacon & Chive bits.”
Yayyyy, the koala’s okayyyyy.
Getty photo, by Stephen Dunn
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts