- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Seahawks Mess With Jimmy Graham During Pre-Game, Saints Retaliate By Trying To Kill Percy Harvin
In what appeared to be a spoiled friendly, pre-game interaction, Saints tight end superstar Jimmy Graham ended up ripping a knit cap off the head of Seattle linebacker Bruce Irvin, resulting in a heated moment that could of come to blows were it not for the intervention of some cooler headed teammates (from both sides).
Wasn’t exactly over yet, however.
Literally moments before gametime, Graham and shutdown corner Richard Sherman got into it again, setting the stage for some punishing revenge hits later in first half.
Percy Harvin, in his first game this season, would take the brunt of the Saints frustration, going to the locker room for some smelling salts and a examination after this terrifying, illegal pop by safety Rafael Bush. He would return after passing concussion tests, though his brutal reintroduction to professional football didn’t stop there.
On a funky trick play kept alive by the athleticism of Russell Wilson, Harvin (who was supposed to be a decoy and completely out of the play) nearly caught a lob delicately placed in the end zone, only to be hit suspiciously hard when already on the ground.
No he will not return this time.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.