- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Seattle Seahawks Rookie Bruce Irvin Thinks He’s A Redskin, Then Notes He’s “F—ed Up”
Meet defensive end Bruce Irvin, 15th overall selection at the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. In a locker room interview on a segment called the “Real Rob Report,” Irvin was discussing the day he was drafted by the Washington Redskins after a phone call from Seahawks GM John Schneider. It isn’t until the interviewer points out the mistake that Irvin corrects himself. (Skip ahead to the 3:20 mark for the Irvin interview).
It’s not like this was a slip of the tongue – he says “Washington” three times and “Redskin” once. But instead of acknowledging his mistake with a docile “whoops,” or something to that effect, he went with a more elegant turn of phrase:
“I’m fucked up. I’m fucked up, c’mon man.”
He probably meant “I fucked up,” but “I’m fucked up” somehow still makes sense.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Top 10 Turkeys of the 2013 Season So Far