- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Seattle Seahawks Rookie Bruce Irvin Thinks He’s A Redskin, Then Notes He’s “F—ed Up”
Meet defensive end Bruce Irvin, 15th overall selection at the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. In a locker room interview on a segment called the “Real Rob Report,” Irvin was discussing the day he was drafted by the Washington Redskins after a phone call from Seahawks GM John Schneider. It isn’t until the interviewer points out the mistake that Irvin corrects himself. (Skip ahead to the 3:20 mark for the Irvin interview).
It’s not like this was a slip of the tongue – he says “Washington” three times and “Redskin” once. But instead of acknowledging his mistake with a docile “whoops,” or something to that effect, he went with a more elegant turn of phrase:
“I’m fucked up. I’m fucked up, c’mon man.”
He probably meant “I fucked up,” but “I’m fucked up” somehow still makes sense.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects