- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Seattle Seahawks Rookie Bruce Irvin Thinks He’s A Redskin, Then Notes He’s “F—ed Up”
Meet defensive end Bruce Irvin, 15th overall selection at the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. In a locker room interview on a segment called the “Real Rob Report,” Irvin was discussing the day he was drafted by the Washington Redskins after a phone call from Seahawks GM John Schneider. It isn’t until the interviewer points out the mistake that Irvin corrects himself. (Skip ahead to the 3:20 mark for the Irvin interview).
It’s not like this was a slip of the tongue – he says “Washington” three times and “Redskin” once. But instead of acknowledging his mistake with a docile “whoops,” or something to that effect, he went with a more elegant turn of phrase:
“I’m fucked up. I’m fucked up, c’mon man.”
He probably meant “I fucked up,” but “I’m fucked up” somehow still makes sense.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts