- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Seattle Seahawks Rookie Bruce Irvin Thinks He’s A Redskin, Then Notes He’s “F—ed Up”
Meet defensive end Bruce Irvin, 15th overall selection at the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. In a locker room interview on a segment called the “Real Rob Report,” Irvin was discussing the day he was drafted by the Washington Redskins after a phone call from Seahawks GM John Schneider. It isn’t until the interviewer points out the mistake that Irvin corrects himself. (Skip ahead to the 3:20 mark for the Irvin interview).
It’s not like this was a slip of the tongue – he says “Washington” three times and “Redskin” once. But instead of acknowledging his mistake with a docile “whoops,” or something to that effect, he went with a more elegant turn of phrase:
“I’m fucked up. I’m fucked up, c’mon man.”
He probably meant “I fucked up,” but “I’m fucked up” somehow still makes sense.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy