- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Junior Seau 911 Tape Is Difficult To Listen To
In the tape, Junior Seau’s girlfriend Megan Noderer can be heard trying to describe the horrific scene in front of her. Noderer had just returned from the gym around 10am when she discovered Seau’s body — according to her, Seau wasn’t breathing, and had shot himself “in the heart.” Paramedics soon arrived, but were unable to revive him.
Here’s the audio, which was obtained by TMZ. Caution: Norderer is obviously frantic, and it’s very tough to listen to.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Seau
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling