- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Junior Seau 911 Tape Is Difficult To Listen To
In the tape, Junior Seau’s girlfriend Megan Noderer can be heard trying to describe the horrific scene in front of her. Noderer had just returned from the gym around 10am when she discovered Seau’s body — according to her, Seau wasn’t breathing, and had shot himself “in the heart.” Paramedics soon arrived, but were unable to revive him.
Here’s the audio, which was obtained by TMZ. Caution: Norderer is obviously frantic, and it’s very tough to listen to.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Seau
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts