- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Shannon Sharpe Has A Loud, Angry Message For Richie Incognito And The Dolphins Locker Room: Shut Up
Welcome to an early edition of SportsGrid’s Tuesday feature, “Shut Up,” (pronounced: “shut up… comma”) where we add a name after the comma, telling that person to stop saying words, because they’re being stupid. This week, that person is Richie Incognito, because, duh.
There are only so many takes worth hearing on the whole racism and bullying situation between Richie Incognito, Jonathan Martin and the Miami Dolphins. Jay Glazer’s interview may or may not have been one of them.
But Shannon Sharpe went OFF on Incognito and the Dolphins locker room on “NFL Today” on CBS, and, well, you have to hear it. He has a succinct, loud and angry message for them: Shut up.
We usually like to shut people up ourselves for the sake of originality, but there’s no words we can say that will do the shutting up more effectively than these. Well done, Shannon.
“It’s alleged that some black players said that Richie Incognito is an honorary black. There’s no such thing. This tells me everything I need to know about the Miami Dolphins locker room.”
Good luck on Monday Night Football, Miami.
- Filed Under:
- Shannon Sharpe
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos