- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shannon Sharpe Has A Loud, Angry Message For Richie Incognito And The Dolphins Locker Room: Shut Up
Welcome to an early edition of SportsGrid’s Tuesday feature, “Shut Up,” (pronounced: “shut up… comma”) where we add a name after the comma, telling that person to stop saying words, because they’re being stupid. This week, that person is Richie Incognito, because, duh.
There are only so many takes worth hearing on the whole racism and bullying situation between Richie Incognito, Jonathan Martin and the Miami Dolphins. Jay Glazer’s interview may or may not have been one of them.
But Shannon Sharpe went OFF on Incognito and the Dolphins locker room on “NFL Today” on CBS, and, well, you have to hear it. He has a succinct, loud and angry message for them: Shut up.
We usually like to shut people up ourselves for the sake of originality, but there’s no words we can say that will do the shutting up more effectively than these. Well done, Shannon.
“It’s alleged that some black players said that Richie Incognito is an honorary black. There’s no such thing. This tells me everything I need to know about the Miami Dolphins locker room.”
Good luck on Monday Night Football, Miami.
- Filed Under:
- Shannon Sharpe
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts