- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Show Us On The Doll Where The Broncos’ Fan Touched You, Jordy Nelson
A little earlier we mocked Packers’ fullback John Kuhn for failing to reach the crowd during his Lambeau Leap. But, after seeing Jordy Nelson being groped during an earlier Leap, can you really blame him? It’s suddenly so clear now.
This is about six different kinds of wrong. And somehow, we’ve always suspected this about Broncos’ fans.
- Filed Under:
- Jordy Nelson
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers