- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Show Us On The Doll Where The Broncos’ Fan Touched You, Jordy Nelson
A little earlier we mocked Packers’ fullback John Kuhn for failing to reach the crowd during his Lambeau Leap. But, after seeing Jordy Nelson being groped during an earlier Leap, can you really blame him? It’s suddenly so clear now.
This is about six different kinds of wrong. And somehow, we’ve always suspected this about Broncos’ fans.
- Filed Under:
- Jordy Nelson
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement