- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Show Us On The Doll Where The Broncos’ Fan Touched You, Jordy Nelson
A little earlier we mocked Packers’ fullback John Kuhn for failing to reach the crowd during his Lambeau Leap. But, after seeing Jordy Nelson being groped during an earlier Leap, can you really blame him? It’s suddenly so clear now.
This is about six different kinds of wrong. And somehow, we’ve always suspected this about Broncos’ fans.
- Filed Under:
- Jordy Nelson
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?