- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Show Us On The Doll Where The Broncos’ Fan Touched You, Jordy Nelson
A little earlier we mocked Packers’ fullback John Kuhn for failing to reach the crowd during his Lambeau Leap. But, after seeing Jordy Nelson being groped during an earlier Leap, can you really blame him? It’s suddenly so clear now.
This is about six different kinds of wrong. And somehow, we’ve always suspected this about Broncos’ fans.
- Filed Under:
- Jordy Nelson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar