- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Show Us On The Doll Where The Broncos’ Fan Touched You, Jordy Nelson
A little earlier we mocked Packers’ fullback John Kuhn for failing to reach the crowd during his Lambeau Leap. But, after seeing Jordy Nelson being groped during an earlier Leap, can you really blame him? It’s suddenly so clear now.
This is about six different kinds of wrong. And somehow, we’ve always suspected this about Broncos’ fans.
- Filed Under:
- Jordy Nelson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts