- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Shut Up, Pete Prisco (And Thanks, Keith Olbermann)
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Tuesday feature, “Shut Up,” (pronounced: “shut up… comma”) where we add a name after the comma, telling that person to stop saying words, because they’re being stupid. This week, we say: Shut up, Pete Prisco. You were being an insensitive idiot.
Last week, CBSSports.com columnist Pete Prisco wrote a dumb, insensitive column regarding the NFL’s $765 million concussion-related lawsuit settlement.
Soon after, Deadspin told Prisco to shut up, effectively.
And then Keith Olbermann took a bit more time on the subject on his new TV show on ESPN, addressing Prisco’s idiocy directly, with proper respect for this solemn subject.
So this week, Keith Olbermann will take over our “Shut up,” segment. Here he is.
This was far sadder than a standard “Shut up,” but it was damn effective.
And seriously, Pete. You fucked up. Your column didn’t only lack compassion; it was completely devoid of logic. Please shut up, and please apologize.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap