- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shut Up, Pete Prisco (And Thanks, Keith Olbermann)
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Tuesday feature, “Shut Up,” (pronounced: “shut up… comma”) where we add a name after the comma, telling that person to stop saying words, because they’re being stupid. This week, we say: Shut up, Pete Prisco. You were being an insensitive idiot.
Last week, CBSSports.com columnist Pete Prisco wrote a dumb, insensitive column regarding the NFL’s $765 million concussion-related lawsuit settlement.
Soon after, Deadspin told Prisco to shut up, effectively.
And then Keith Olbermann took a bit more time on the subject on his new TV show on ESPN, addressing Prisco’s idiocy directly, with proper respect for this solemn subject.
So this week, Keith Olbermann will take over our “Shut up,” segment. Here he is.
This was far sadder than a standard “Shut up,” but it was damn effective.
And seriously, Pete. You fucked up. Your column didn’t only lack compassion; it was completely devoid of logic. Please shut up, and please apologize.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles