- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sideshow Bob Is Sad: Seahawks Lose At Home For First Time In Two Years
The last time the home team lost at Seattle’s CenturyLink Field? That would be Nov. 3 of this year … but it was the Seattle Sounders, who lost to the Portland Timbers 2-1. The last time the Seahawks lost there was Dec. 24, 2011: 19-17 to the 49ers.
The Buzzsaw That Is The Arizona Cardinals are not impressed. Thanks to a late acrobatic TD catch by Michael Floyd, and a (maybe) deflected interception thrown by Russell Wilson two plays later (Franco Harris approves), the Cardinals won, 17-10, to keep their playoff hopes flickering, and prevent the Seahawks from clinching home field advantage throughout the playoffs. For now.
— Stercules (@SterlingRaps) December 23, 2013
Another scenario: IF SF beats Atlanta (MNF) Carolina beat ATL, AZ beats SF & TB beats NO… Saints OUT, Cardinals #6 seed.
— Mike Jurecki (@mikejurecki) December 23, 2013
When the Arizona Cardinals are your kryptonite, you are a very low level superhero.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) December 23, 2013
It was all revenge for this:
Seahawks 330-Pound Defensive Tackle Red Bryant Runs Full Speed, Bulldozes Cardinals Ball Boy (GIF) http://t.co/woKBBbY3zz
— NESN (@NESN) December 23, 2013
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story