- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Skinny JaMarcus Russell? Skinny JaMarcus Russell.
The shamans at Test Football got their hands on Fat JaMarcus Russell, performed a magical ceremony titled “Operation Weight Loss,” and four months later, here we are. Meet Skinny JaMarcus Russell, a man carrying fewer pounds than the 265 he did before that time that team decided to pick him above every other player eligible for the NFL Draft. He’s dropped 51 pounds, we’re told.
The jokes were nice while they lasted, Fat JaMarcus Russell.
- Filed Under:
- JaMarcus Russell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts