- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Skinny JaMarcus Russell? Skinny JaMarcus Russell.
The shamans at Test Football got their hands on Fat JaMarcus Russell, performed a magical ceremony titled “Operation Weight Loss,” and four months later, here we are. Meet Skinny JaMarcus Russell, a man carrying fewer pounds than the 265 he did before that time that team decided to pick him above every other player eligible for the NFL Draft. He’s dropped 51 pounds, we’re told.
The jokes were nice while they lasted, Fat JaMarcus Russell.
- Filed Under:
- JaMarcus Russell
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story