- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Skinny JaMarcus Russell? Skinny JaMarcus Russell.
The shamans at Test Football got their hands on Fat JaMarcus Russell, performed a magical ceremony titled “Operation Weight Loss,” and four months later, here we are. Meet Skinny JaMarcus Russell, a man carrying fewer pounds than the 265 he did before that time that team decided to pick him above every other player eligible for the NFL Draft. He’s dropped 51 pounds, we’re told.
The jokes were nice while they lasted, Fat JaMarcus Russell.
- Filed Under:
- JaMarcus Russell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts