- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Skinny JaMarcus Russell? Skinny JaMarcus Russell.
The shamans at Test Football got their hands on Fat JaMarcus Russell, performed a magical ceremony titled “Operation Weight Loss,” and four months later, here we are. Meet Skinny JaMarcus Russell, a man carrying fewer pounds than the 265 he did before that time that team decided to pick him above every other player eligible for the NFL Draft. He’s dropped 51 pounds, we’re told.
The jokes were nice while they lasted, Fat JaMarcus Russell.
- Filed Under:
- JaMarcus Russell
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- Where To Go: Johnny Football or Not?