- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
WATCH: SNL’s Brett Favre “Open Fly Jeans” Commercial
It had to happen. SNL has belatedly jumped on the Brett Favre penis joke bandwagon, poking fun at his Wrangler jeans commercials by presenting a version in which Favre’s Brett is dangling out of his pants indefinitely.
Jason Sudeikis does a serviceable job of playing Favre (and really, as long as you’re an average sized white guy, all you really need is some gray hair dye and a Mississippi accent), who asks the surprisingly insightful question, “Why let buttons and zippers slow you down?”
“With open-fly jeans,” says fake Favre, “it’s always camera-ready.”
SNL is the most recent late-night program to highlight Favre’s transgressions. Earlier this month, Stephen Colbert, David Letterman and Bill Maher had some fun with #4′s alleged hotel room camera phone happy time.
Maher, well. He had a lot of fun with it. Notable quip: “Favre was faced with third and long… although, not as long as some of us would have imagined.” Ouchies.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy