- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WATCH: SNL’s Brett Favre “Open Fly Jeans” Commercial
It had to happen. SNL has belatedly jumped on the Brett Favre penis joke bandwagon, poking fun at his Wrangler jeans commercials by presenting a version in which Favre’s Brett is dangling out of his pants indefinitely.
Jason Sudeikis does a serviceable job of playing Favre (and really, as long as you’re an average sized white guy, all you really need is some gray hair dye and a Mississippi accent), who asks the surprisingly insightful question, “Why let buttons and zippers slow you down?”
“With open-fly jeans,” says fake Favre, “it’s always camera-ready.”
SNL is the most recent late-night program to highlight Favre’s transgressions. Earlier this month, Stephen Colbert, David Letterman and Bill Maher had some fun with #4′s alleged hotel room camera phone happy time.
Maher, well. He had a lot of fun with it. Notable quip: “Favre was faced with third and long… although, not as long as some of us would have imagined.” Ouchies.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement