- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WATCH: SNL’s Brett Favre “Open Fly Jeans” Commercial
It had to happen. SNL has belatedly jumped on the Brett Favre penis joke bandwagon, poking fun at his Wrangler jeans commercials by presenting a version in which Favre’s Brett is dangling out of his pants indefinitely.
Jason Sudeikis does a serviceable job of playing Favre (and really, as long as you’re an average sized white guy, all you really need is some gray hair dye and a Mississippi accent), who asks the surprisingly insightful question, “Why let buttons and zippers slow you down?”
“With open-fly jeans,” says fake Favre, “it’s always camera-ready.”
SNL is the most recent late-night program to highlight Favre’s transgressions. Earlier this month, Stephen Colbert, David Letterman and Bill Maher had some fun with #4′s alleged hotel room camera phone happy time.
Maher, well. He had a lot of fun with it. Notable quip: “Favre was faced with third and long… although, not as long as some of us would have imagined.” Ouchies.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story