- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
WATCH: SNL’s Brett Favre “Open Fly Jeans” Commercial
It had to happen. SNL has belatedly jumped on the Brett Favre penis joke bandwagon, poking fun at his Wrangler jeans commercials by presenting a version in which Favre’s Brett is dangling out of his pants indefinitely.
Jason Sudeikis does a serviceable job of playing Favre (and really, as long as you’re an average sized white guy, all you really need is some gray hair dye and a Mississippi accent), who asks the surprisingly insightful question, “Why let buttons and zippers slow you down?”
“With open-fly jeans,” says fake Favre, “it’s always camera-ready.”
SNL is the most recent late-night program to highlight Favre’s transgressions. Earlier this month, Stephen Colbert, David Letterman and Bill Maher had some fun with #4′s alleged hotel room camera phone happy time.
Maher, well. He had a lot of fun with it. Notable quip: “Favre was faced with third and long… although, not as long as some of us would have imagined.” Ouchies.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts