- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SNL’s Shannon Sharpe Sketch Was Pretty Awesome, Accurate
If Shannon Sharpe came with one of those sign language ladies in a box at the top of the screen, I could watch his football commentary with no problem. Sure, I’d have to take self-study American Sign Language lessons, but that’s little enough for CBS to ask, isn’t it? As it is now, the “Sprint Halftime Report” for many has become the “Sprint WTF Did He Say? Report”
Andre the Giant in “The Princess Bride” had better diction. But the magic is not just in how Sharpe says things, but in what is said.
Let Jay Pharoh show you:
Not since Gilda Radner lampooned Barbara Walters has “Saturday Night Live” been so accurate with a celebrity’s speech impediment.
Note: Mr. Sharpe’s wardrobe provided by the Orville Redenbacher Estate.
Wondering which network exec heard Shannon Sharpe talk and thought to his/herself, "This dude should be a broadcaster."
— Peter Stringer (@peterstringer) October 6, 2013
So many tongue flicks RT @DavidAlter590: Jay Pharoah impersonating Shannon Sharpe on SNL and it is incredible.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Shannon Sharpe
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches