- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SNL’s Shannon Sharpe Sketch Was Pretty Awesome, Accurate
If Shannon Sharpe came with one of those sign language ladies in a box at the top of the screen, I could watch his football commentary with no problem. Sure, I’d have to take self-study American Sign Language lessons, but that’s little enough for CBS to ask, isn’t it? As it is now, the “Sprint Halftime Report” for many has become the “Sprint WTF Did He Say? Report”
Andre the Giant in “The Princess Bride” had better diction. But the magic is not just in how Sharpe says things, but in what is said.
Let Jay Pharoh show you:
Not since Gilda Radner lampooned Barbara Walters has “Saturday Night Live” been so accurate with a celebrity’s speech impediment.
Note: Mr. Sharpe’s wardrobe provided by the Orville Redenbacher Estate.
Wondering which network exec heard Shannon Sharpe talk and thought to his/herself, "This dude should be a broadcaster."
— Peter Stringer (@peterstringer) October 6, 2013
So many tongue flicks RT @DavidAlter590: Jay Pharoah impersonating Shannon Sharpe on SNL and it is incredible.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Shannon Sharpe
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts