- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SNL’s Shannon Sharpe Sketch Was Pretty Awesome, Accurate
If Shannon Sharpe came with one of those sign language ladies in a box at the top of the screen, I could watch his football commentary with no problem. Sure, I’d have to take self-study American Sign Language lessons, but that’s little enough for CBS to ask, isn’t it? As it is now, the “Sprint Halftime Report” for many has become the “Sprint WTF Did He Say? Report”
Andre the Giant in “The Princess Bride” had better diction. But the magic is not just in how Sharpe says things, but in what is said.
Let Jay Pharoh show you:
Not since Gilda Radner lampooned Barbara Walters has “Saturday Night Live” been so accurate with a celebrity’s speech impediment.
Note: Mr. Sharpe’s wardrobe provided by the Orville Redenbacher Estate.
Wondering which network exec heard Shannon Sharpe talk and thought to his/herself, "This dude should be a broadcaster."
— Peter Stringer (@peterstringer) October 6, 2013
So many tongue flicks RT @DavidAlter590: Jay Pharoah impersonating Shannon Sharpe on SNL and it is incredible.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Shannon Sharpe
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!