- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
SNL’s Shannon Sharpe Sketch Was Pretty Awesome, Accurate
If Shannon Sharpe came with one of those sign language ladies in a box at the top of the screen, I could watch his football commentary with no problem. Sure, I’d have to take self-study American Sign Language lessons, but that’s little enough for CBS to ask, isn’t it? As it is now, the “Sprint Halftime Report” for many has become the “Sprint WTF Did He Say? Report”
Andre the Giant in “The Princess Bride” had better diction. But the magic is not just in how Sharpe says things, but in what is said.
Let Jay Pharoh show you:
Not since Gilda Radner lampooned Barbara Walters has “Saturday Night Live” been so accurate with a celebrity’s speech impediment.
Note: Mr. Sharpe’s wardrobe provided by the Orville Redenbacher Estate.
Wondering which network exec heard Shannon Sharpe talk and thought to his/herself, "This dude should be a broadcaster."
— Peter Stringer (@peterstringer) October 6, 2013
So many tongue flicks RT @DavidAlter590: Jay Pharoah impersonating Shannon Sharpe on SNL and it is incredible.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Shannon Sharpe
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead