- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
SNL’s Shannon Sharpe Sketch Was Pretty Awesome, Accurate
If Shannon Sharpe came with one of those sign language ladies in a box at the top of the screen, I could watch his football commentary with no problem. Sure, I’d have to take self-study American Sign Language lessons, but that’s little enough for CBS to ask, isn’t it? As it is now, the “Sprint Halftime Report” for many has become the “Sprint WTF Did He Say? Report”
Andre the Giant in “The Princess Bride” had better diction. But the magic is not just in how Sharpe says things, but in what is said.
Let Jay Pharoh show you:
Not since Gilda Radner lampooned Barbara Walters has “Saturday Night Live” been so accurate with a celebrity’s speech impediment.
Note: Mr. Sharpe’s wardrobe provided by the Orville Redenbacher Estate.
Wondering which network exec heard Shannon Sharpe talk and thought to his/herself, "This dude should be a broadcaster."
— Peter Stringer (@peterstringer) October 6, 2013
So many tongue flicks RT @DavidAlter590: Jay Pharoah impersonating Shannon Sharpe on SNL and it is incredible.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Shannon Sharpe
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather