- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
So, Fans Received Their Patriots’ Season Tickets Today … Um, Notice Anything In The Background?
The Patriots’ season ticket book arrived for many fans today, and someone took a close look at the first ticket, and … yep. That’s Aaron Hernandez.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 25, 2013
Sadly, many will consider this a collector’s item I’m sure.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts