- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
So ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair Flew Into Green Bay On Saturday To Give The 49ers A Pep Talk
Never have so many typed “Woooooooo!” onto social media in the same 24-hour period. Ric Flair surprised the 49ers by attending their team meeting in Green Bay on Saturday. (There’s a rumor some sort of big game is happening today at 4:30 ET). The best part is the second tweet shown below: the comment by Anthony Davis is great.
— daniel skuta (@Dskuta51) January 5, 2014
Nature Boy Ric Flair flew into this shit hole to show us some love. pic.twitter.com/F6gTC4Hpts
— Anthony Davis (@AnthonyDavis76) January 5, 2014
Ha. Not sure of Flair’s connection to San Francisco, but I do know that he lives in Charlotte. Which would make things rather awkward if the 49ers win today: they would then play the next round at the Panthers.
By the way, it’s about 6 degrees at Lambeau right now. Which gives Roger Gooddell a great idea: play a game or two in 2016 in Greenland.
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts