- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
So ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair Flew Into Green Bay On Saturday To Give The 49ers A Pep Talk
Never have so many typed “Woooooooo!” onto social media in the same 24-hour period. Ric Flair surprised the 49ers by attending their team meeting in Green Bay on Saturday. (There’s a rumor some sort of big game is happening today at 4:30 ET). The best part is the second tweet shown below: the comment by Anthony Davis is great.
— daniel skuta (@Dskuta51) January 5, 2014
Nature Boy Ric Flair flew into this shit hole to show us some love. pic.twitter.com/F6gTC4Hpts
— Anthony Davis (@AnthonyDavis76) January 5, 2014
Ha. Not sure of Flair’s connection to San Francisco, but I do know that he lives in Charlotte. Which would make things rather awkward if the 49ers win today: they would then play the next round at the Panthers.
By the way, it’s about 6 degrees at Lambeau right now. Which gives Roger Gooddell a great idea: play a game or two in 2016 in Greenland.
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'