- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Somebody Done Made Ryan Fitzpatrick Look Like A Dang Moron On That There Wikipedia Page
Harvard graduate and current Texans back up Ryan Fitzpatrick is, among other things, really, really smart. His up-and-down NFL career, however, has seen the sidelines of five franchises over the course of nine seasons. Point being: Fitzy ain’t exactly the QB equivalent of Nikola Tesla. Still, he’s smarter than everyone you know.
That didn’t stop some anonymous Wikipedia hater from making his default image that of a Velociraptor-human hybrid. He makey smarty footballman look like dumb dumb player.
During his career as a Bill, Fitzpatrick averaged 16 INTs, 20 TDs, and 2914 yards per season — which isn’t as good as Jim Kelly’s numbers so, obviously, Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks. Buffalo…we know it was one of you that did this. Just change it back and no one will get in trouble.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'