- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Somebody Done Made Ryan Fitzpatrick Look Like A Dang Moron On That There Wikipedia Page
Harvard graduate and current Texans back up Ryan Fitzpatrick is, among other things, really, really smart. His up-and-down NFL career, however, has seen the sidelines of five franchises over the course of nine seasons. Point being: Fitzy ain’t exactly the QB equivalent of Nikola Tesla. Still, he’s smarter than everyone you know.
That didn’t stop some anonymous Wikipedia hater from making his default image that of a Velociraptor-human hybrid. He makey smarty footballman look like dumb dumb player.
During his career as a Bill, Fitzpatrick averaged 16 INTs, 20 TDs, and 2914 yards per season — which isn’t as good as Jim Kelly’s numbers so, obviously, Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks. Buffalo…we know it was one of you that did this. Just change it back and no one will get in trouble.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun