- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Somebody Done Made Ryan Fitzpatrick Look Like A Dang Moron On That There Wikipedia Page
Harvard graduate and current Texans back up Ryan Fitzpatrick is, among other things, really, really smart. His up-and-down NFL career, however, has seen the sidelines of five franchises over the course of nine seasons. Point being: Fitzy ain’t exactly the QB equivalent of Nikola Tesla. Still, he’s smarter than everyone you know.
That didn’t stop some anonymous Wikipedia hater from making his default image that of a Velociraptor-human hybrid. He makey smarty footballman look like dumb dumb player.
During his career as a Bill, Fitzpatrick averaged 16 INTs, 20 TDs, and 2914 yards per season — which isn’t as good as Jim Kelly’s numbers so, obviously, Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks. Buffalo…we know it was one of you that did this. Just change it back and no one will get in trouble.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?