- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Somehow It Seems That The Dolphins Just Aren’t Into This Football Thing Today
(UPDATE: They won, though).
Whatever “Doink!” sounds like exactly, it just happened in the Miami-New England game just now.
Combined with all the slapstick occurring at Washington-Atlanta (see below), the NFL is comedy central today.
Matt Ryan just underthrew a shovel pass. Not a typo.
— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) December 15, 2013
And this is funny because Vernon Davis wasn’t hurt:
- Filed Under:
- miami dolphins
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers