- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Somehow It Seems That The Dolphins Just Aren’t Into This Football Thing Today
(UPDATE: They won, though).
Whatever “Doink!” sounds like exactly, it just happened in the Miami-New England game just now.
Combined with all the slapstick occurring at Washington-Atlanta (see below), the NFL is comedy central today.
Matt Ryan just underthrew a shovel pass. Not a typo.
— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) December 15, 2013
And this is funny because Vernon Davis wasn’t hurt:
- Filed Under:
- miami dolphins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story