- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Somehow It Seems That The Dolphins Just Aren’t Into This Football Thing Today
(UPDATE: They won, though).
Whatever “Doink!” sounds like exactly, it just happened in the Miami-New England game just now.
Combined with all the slapstick occurring at Washington-Atlanta (see below), the NFL is comedy central today.
Matt Ryan just underthrew a shovel pass. Not a typo.
— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) December 15, 2013
And this is funny because Vernon Davis wasn’t hurt:
- Filed Under:
- miami dolphins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story