- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Someone Other Than Bon Jovi Or Bruce Springsteen Will Be Performing At The Super Bowl Halftime Show (And We Know Who It Is)
Hey Bruno Mars, bring a jacket. You’re going to be doing a concert during a snow storm.
At least that’s what the all-powerful Farmer’s Almanac is predicting for this years East Rutherford, New Jersey, MetLife Stadium Super Bowl. Mars, who used to play “fart football” (whatever that is), is a bit soft for the Super Bowl, but we’ll see if he mans-up and avoids songs like “Marry you” or “Lazy Song” or “Just the way you are.” Also, no twerking.
Suggestion: Maybe he can just explain “fart football” for 15 minutes, and blow everyone’s minds. (He references it at 2:36)
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco