- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Someone Other Than Bon Jovi Or Bruce Springsteen Will Be Performing At The Super Bowl Halftime Show (And We Know Who It Is)
Hey Bruno Mars, bring a jacket. You’re going to be doing a concert during a snow storm.
At least that’s what the all-powerful Farmer’s Almanac is predicting for this years East Rutherford, New Jersey, MetLife Stadium Super Bowl. Mars, who used to play “fart football” (whatever that is), is a bit soft for the Super Bowl, but we’ll see if he mans-up and avoids songs like “Marry you” or “Lazy Song” or “Just the way you are.” Also, no twerking.
Suggestion: Maybe he can just explain “fart football” for 15 minutes, and blow everyone’s minds. (He references it at 2:36)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts