- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Someone Other Than Bon Jovi Or Bruce Springsteen Will Be Performing At The Super Bowl Halftime Show (And We Know Who It Is)
Hey Bruno Mars, bring a jacket. You’re going to be doing a concert during a snow storm.
At least that’s what the all-powerful Farmer’s Almanac is predicting for this years East Rutherford, New Jersey, MetLife Stadium Super Bowl. Mars, who used to play “fart football” (whatever that is), is a bit soft for the Super Bowl, but we’ll see if he mans-up and avoids songs like “Marry you” or “Lazy Song” or “Just the way you are.” Also, no twerking.
Suggestion: Maybe he can just explain “fart football” for 15 minutes, and blow everyone’s minds. (He references it at 2:36)
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'