- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Someone Other Than Bon Jovi Or Bruce Springsteen Will Be Performing At The Super Bowl Halftime Show (And We Know Who It Is)
Hey Bruno Mars, bring a jacket. You’re going to be doing a concert during a snow storm.
At least that’s what the all-powerful Farmer’s Almanac is predicting for this years East Rutherford, New Jersey, MetLife Stadium Super Bowl. Mars, who used to play “fart football” (whatever that is), is a bit soft for the Super Bowl, but we’ll see if he mans-up and avoids songs like “Marry you” or “Lazy Song” or “Just the way you are.” Also, no twerking.
Suggestion: Maybe he can just explain “fart football” for 15 minutes, and blow everyone’s minds. (He references it at 2:36)
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC