- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
Sports Illustrated’s NFL preview issue drops this week with four different covers, all featuring quarterbacks from the NFC. In fact, “Where Did All The Gunslingers Go? The NFC, That’s Where” appears to be the preview’s theme, or at least one of them.
That means Tony Romo, Nick Foles, Jay Cutler, Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick get cover love. We’re a little confused about the lack of Aaron Rodgers or Cam Newton (I get that each division needs to be represented, but… did they really?), but we can’t argue that the NFC is quarterback heavy at the moment.
Check out all four covers below:
Romo & Foles
Cutler & Stafford
Brees & Ryan
Russell & Kaepernick (Kaep, of course, has no shirt)
- Filed Under:
- Sports Illustrated
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts