- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SportsGrid Picks The Super Bowl Winner Vs. The ‘Experts,’ Starring Rob Ford
Here are our Super Bowl XLVIII picks. Denver Broncos seems to be the popular pick. Even Rob Ford agrees. So, ignore my actual analysis and take the Seattle Seahawks. Including a score was optional. If someone gets the score exactly correct, I will shake their hand if I remember.
Bill Simmons, per usual, didn’t get his pick in on time. Maybe we should actually notify him next time.
Who ya got?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success