- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SportsGrid Picks The Super Bowl Winner Vs. The ‘Experts,’ Starring Rob Ford
Here are our Super Bowl XLVIII picks. Denver Broncos seems to be the popular pick. Even Rob Ford agrees. So, ignore my actual analysis and take the Seattle Seahawks. Including a score was optional. If someone gets the score exactly correct, I will shake their hand if I remember.
Bill Simmons, per usual, didn’t get his pick in on time. Maybe we should actually notify him next time.
Who ya got?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?