- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 4: What’s The Big Deal?
Welcome to the new SportsGrid Podcast. Each episode will center around a theme from this week in sports. The episode will primarily be about this theme, besides the occasional off-topic discussion and
This week’s theme: What’s the big deal? (Please read that in Jerry Seinfeld’s voice.) The three big stories this week were Johnny Manziel’s Johnny Hancock, Clint Dempsey transferring to the MLS, and soon-to-be Olympic host Russia arresting gay people. Your Podcasters this week are Matt Rudnitsky, summer intern Zach Berger, and as always, our managing editor and your favorite sports podcast host: Eric Goldschein.
Here’s Episode 4:
(NSFW: Language and mature/immature content)
Stories from the podcast:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts