- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 4: What’s The Big Deal?
Welcome to the new SportsGrid Podcast. Each episode will center around a theme from this week in sports. The episode will primarily be about this theme, besides the occasional off-topic discussion and
This week’s theme: What’s the big deal? (Please read that in Jerry Seinfeld’s voice.) The three big stories this week were Johnny Manziel’s Johnny Hancock, Clint Dempsey transferring to the MLS, and soon-to-be Olympic host Russia arresting gay people. Your Podcasters this week are Matt Rudnitsky, summer intern Zach Berger, and as always, our managing editor and your favorite sports podcast host: Eric Goldschein.
Here’s Episode 4:
(NSFW: Language and mature/immature content)
Stories from the podcast:
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On