- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession – Smoking LeBlunts?
The Associated Press reports that Steelers running backs Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount were both charged with marijuana possession after a routine traffic stop Wednesday afternoon.
A traffic officer reportedly pulled over Bell’s Camaro after noticing a strong odor of marijuana coming from the car. He found a 20-gram bag inside.
Bell is in his second year with the team, and Blount just signed with Pittsburgh after a solid season in New England, under Bill Belichick.
Bell also got the added bonus of getting blood drawn, so they can likely charge him with driving under the influence of marijuana.
While these charges are misdemeanors, including the DUI, both can be expected to hear from the office of the NFL soon.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match