- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession – Smoking LeBlunts?
The Associated Press reports that Steelers running backs Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount were both charged with marijuana possession after a routine traffic stop Wednesday afternoon.
A traffic officer reportedly pulled over Bell’s Camaro after noticing a strong odor of marijuana coming from the car. He found a 20-gram bag inside.
Bell is in his second year with the team, and Blount just signed with Pittsburgh after a solid season in New England, under Bill Belichick.
Bell also got the added bonus of getting blood drawn, so they can likely charge him with driving under the influence of marijuana.
While these charges are misdemeanors, including the DUI, both can be expected to hear from the office of the NFL soon.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts