- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Moron Gives Himself A Steeler’s Logo Tattoo By Writing “Steeers” On His Leg
At first glance, it would appear that this guy forgot to put the second -e in “Steelers”. It then looks like he snuck it in, only to hide the only -L. Also, he’s changing from upper to lower case back to upper case, which I’m pretty sure isn’t part of the design. And the font is more of an “Arial Bold” than “Drunk First Grader”. And the -S shouldn’t be a musical note. That being said, there aren’t any good reasons to give yourself a tattoo (unless you’re bored and in prison). If you find yourself in such a scenario, make a checklist first:
- Do I have a tattoo gun?
- Am I going to poison myself with this homemade ink?
- Did I pick a location on my body that will drastically compromise my drawing capabilities?
- Am I writing words? If so, how are they spelled?
That’s it. Triple check the spelling, especially when your team plays in
Pitsberg Pittsberg Pittsburg Pittsburgh. Also, as a rule, getting your team’s logo tattooed on your leg/whatever-this-body-part-is, is about as corny as getting a football jersey of a skull and crossbones. Capece? Good.
H/T Big Lead
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier