- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Reminder: Steelers To Wear Ugliest Jerseys Ever This Weekend
Redditor puppytossedsalad reminds us that the 1934 throwback Steelers bumblebee unis, the ugliest of ugly jerseys, will be put to use this weekend against the Redskins.
May God have mercy on us all.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts