- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Reminder: Steelers To Wear Ugliest Jerseys Ever This Weekend
Redditor puppytossedsalad reminds us that the 1934 throwback Steelers bumblebee unis, the ugliest of ugly jerseys, will be put to use this weekend against the Redskins.
May God have mercy on us all.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story