- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Reminder: Steelers To Wear Ugliest Jerseys Ever This Weekend
Redditor puppytossedsalad reminds us that the 1934 throwback Steelers bumblebee unis, the ugliest of ugly jerseys, will be put to use this weekend against the Redskins.
May God have mercy on us all.
- Filed Under:
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts