- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stephen A. Smith Came Oh-So-Close To Cursing On First Take Again (Video)
The internet missed another Stephen A. Smith pottymouth firestorm by half a syllable.
The professional debater/well of SNL inspiration nearly cursed again on TV this morning, stopping himself just short of saying “tinted sh*t” to former Eagles safety Brian Dawkins. This is a shame, because Stephen A. would’ve further solidified his lead among all active ESPN personalities for on-air profanity (he’s already got a pretty wide lead, anyway, and his penchant for slipping in under-the-radar n-bombs remains unrivaled, now and forever).
In the midst of telling Dawkins how scary he and his teammates on the Eagles were, Smith wanted to say “sh*t” so badly…
…But he hit the “eject” button at the last second and said “helmet” instead. Alas, there will be no fantastic Stephen A. non-apologies this time, folks.
[h/t Jake O'Donnell]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts