- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Stephen A. Smith Came Oh-So-Close To Cursing On First Take Again (Video)
The internet missed another Stephen A. Smith pottymouth firestorm by half a syllable.
The professional debater/well of SNL inspiration nearly cursed again on TV this morning, stopping himself just short of saying “tinted sh*t” to former Eagles safety Brian Dawkins. This is a shame, because Stephen A. would’ve further solidified his lead among all active ESPN personalities for on-air profanity (he’s already got a pretty wide lead, anyway, and his penchant for slipping in under-the-radar n-bombs remains unrivaled, now and forever).
In the midst of telling Dawkins how scary he and his teammates on the Eagles were, Smith wanted to say “sh*t” so badly…
…But he hit the “eject” button at the last second and said “helmet” instead. Alas, there will be no fantastic Stephen A. non-apologies this time, folks.
[h/t Jake O'Donnell]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts