- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen A. Smith Came Oh-So-Close To Cursing On First Take Again (Video)
The internet missed another Stephen A. Smith pottymouth firestorm by half a syllable.
The professional debater/well of SNL inspiration nearly cursed again on TV this morning, stopping himself just short of saying “tinted sh*t” to former Eagles safety Brian Dawkins. This is a shame, because Stephen A. would’ve further solidified his lead among all active ESPN personalities for on-air profanity (he’s already got a pretty wide lead, anyway, and his penchant for slipping in under-the-radar n-bombs remains unrivaled, now and forever).
In the midst of telling Dawkins how scary he and his teammates on the Eagles were, Smith wanted to say “sh*t” so badly…
…But he hit the “eject” button at the last second and said “helmet” instead. Alas, there will be no fantastic Stephen A. non-apologies this time, folks.
[h/t Jake O'Donnell]
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?