- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Stephen A. Smith Came Oh-So-Close To Cursing On First Take Again (Video)
The internet missed another Stephen A. Smith pottymouth firestorm by half a syllable.
The professional debater/well of SNL inspiration nearly cursed again on TV this morning, stopping himself just short of saying “tinted sh*t” to former Eagles safety Brian Dawkins. This is a shame, because Stephen A. would’ve further solidified his lead among all active ESPN personalities for on-air profanity (he’s already got a pretty wide lead, anyway, and his penchant for slipping in under-the-radar n-bombs remains unrivaled, now and forever).
In the midst of telling Dawkins how scary he and his teammates on the Eagles were, Smith wanted to say “sh*t” so badly…
…But he hit the “eject” button at the last second and said “helmet” instead. Alas, there will be no fantastic Stephen A. non-apologies this time, folks.
[h/t Jake O'Donnell]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story