- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Of Course: Lions’ Stephen Tulloch Seen Tebowing After Sacking Tim Tebow
That didn’t take long. Mere days after “Tebowing” became the newest planking-esque fad to take the internet by storm, it’s already being used in NFL games…as a celebration for sacking Tim Tebow. The practitioner above is the Lions’ Stephen Tulloch, who recorded one of the Lions’ two early sacks of Broncos quarterback/Tebowing inspiration Tim Tebow…then Tebowed right over Tebow. Tebow.
Alas, such low moments have been commonplace for Tebow so far today – as of this writing, he’s just 2-10 for 30 yards. The Broncos are still only down 10-3, though, so there’s a chance the Broncos will remain in striking distance long enough for Tebow to put together one of his patented fourth-quarter runs, allowing the Tebow debate to continue unabated for yet another week. We’re sure you’re all Tebowing in celebration at that thought.
UPDATE: Looks like the Lions did it again. Okay, guys, we get it, you look at the internet.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce