- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Of Course: Lions’ Stephen Tulloch Seen Tebowing After Sacking Tim Tebow
That didn’t take long. Mere days after “Tebowing” became the newest planking-esque fad to take the internet by storm, it’s already being used in NFL games…as a celebration for sacking Tim Tebow. The practitioner above is the Lions’ Stephen Tulloch, who recorded one of the Lions’ two early sacks of Broncos quarterback/Tebowing inspiration Tim Tebow…then Tebowed right over Tebow. Tebow.
Alas, such low moments have been commonplace for Tebow so far today – as of this writing, he’s just 2-10 for 30 yards. The Broncos are still only down 10-3, though, so there’s a chance the Broncos will remain in striking distance long enough for Tebow to put together one of his patented fourth-quarter runs, allowing the Tebow debate to continue unabated for yet another week. We’re sure you’re all Tebowing in celebration at that thought.
UPDATE: Looks like the Lions did it again. Okay, guys, we get it, you look at the internet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts