- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Steve Smith Wanted To Smack A Reporter For Asking The ‘Dumbest Question Ever’
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith is hilarious. Or a dick, depending on your perspective. I think he’s hilarious. And his response to a reporter’s questionable inquiry will show why you clearly think one of these things about him:
Again, I think he’s hilarious. But, as far as inane reporter questions go, this isn’t that bad. Sure, it was stupid, but I’ve heard far dumber.
A nice follow-up question would have been: “In that case, who would you root for if the Panthers played your son’s team?”
- Filed Under:
- steve smith
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story