- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Steve Smith Wanted To Smack A Reporter For Asking The ‘Dumbest Question Ever’
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith is hilarious. Or a dick, depending on your perspective. I think he’s hilarious. And his response to a reporter’s questionable inquiry will show why you clearly think one of these things about him:
Again, I think he’s hilarious. But, as far as inane reporter questions go, this isn’t that bad. Sure, it was stupid, but I’ve heard far dumber.
A nice follow-up question would have been: “In that case, who would you root for if the Panthers played your son’s team?”
- Filed Under:
- steve smith
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?