- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steve Smith Wanted To Smack A Reporter For Asking The ‘Dumbest Question Ever’
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith is hilarious. Or a dick, depending on your perspective. I think he’s hilarious. And his response to a reporter’s questionable inquiry will show why you clearly think one of these things about him:
Again, I think he’s hilarious. But, as far as inane reporter questions go, this isn’t that bad. Sure, it was stupid, but I’ve heard far dumber.
A nice follow-up question would have been: “In that case, who would you root for if the Panthers played your son’s team?”
- Filed Under:
- steve smith
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts