- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Would Someone — Anyone — Give Steven Jackson Some Condoms?
Steven Jackson is apparently taking a trip soon. We know this, because the other night on Twitter he sent out a message that was probably meant to be seen only by his personal assistant. Or his executive vice president of buying condoms:
Jackson will be visiting Brazil, according to activity on his Twitter account in the days leading up to this direct-message-gone-awry. So, yeah: would someone get Steven Jackson some condoms? He’s going to South America. More than likely, he’s going to make some ladyfriends in South America. South America: not a place you want to run around willy nilly, with nilly on your willy.
So, yeah. Can someone get Steven Jackson some condoms?
- Filed Under:
- steven jackson
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story