- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Steven Tyler Sings/Screeches/Murders The National Anthem
You have to believe that Steven Tyler wants a mulligan on his performance of the National Anthem just prior to the start of the AFC Championship matchup between the New England Patriots and the Baltimore Ravens. To say that he was awful would be an understatement.
The Aerosmith frontman, who also twilights as a judge on the hit show American Idol, has certainly seen better days. You have to believe that if “judge” Steven Tyler saw “singer” Steven Tyler perform this poorly he probably wouldn’t put him through to “Hollywood week.” I mean, how is this guy supposed to pass as a judge on a singing competition when he does… this? Check out the video:
Next up, at the NFC Championship game later today, is Kristin Chenoweth. My money is on Ms. Chenoweth at least being able to sing in key.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!