- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Steven Tyler Sings/Screeches/Murders The National Anthem
You have to believe that Steven Tyler wants a mulligan on his performance of the National Anthem just prior to the start of the AFC Championship matchup between the New England Patriots and the Baltimore Ravens. To say that he was awful would be an understatement.
The Aerosmith frontman, who also twilights as a judge on the hit show American Idol, has certainly seen better days. You have to believe that if “judge” Steven Tyler saw “singer” Steven Tyler perform this poorly he probably wouldn’t put him through to “Hollywood week.” I mean, how is this guy supposed to pass as a judge on a singing competition when he does… this? Check out the video:
Next up, at the NFC Championship game later today, is Kristin Chenoweth. My money is on Ms. Chenoweth at least being able to sing in key.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV