- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Steven Tyler Sings/Screeches/Murders The National Anthem
You have to believe that Steven Tyler wants a mulligan on his performance of the National Anthem just prior to the start of the AFC Championship matchup between the New England Patriots and the Baltimore Ravens. To say that he was awful would be an understatement.
The Aerosmith frontman, who also twilights as a judge on the hit show American Idol, has certainly seen better days. You have to believe that if “judge” Steven Tyler saw “singer” Steven Tyler perform this poorly he probably wouldn’t put him through to “Hollywood week.” I mean, how is this guy supposed to pass as a judge on a singing competition when he does… this? Check out the video:
Next up, at the NFC Championship game later today, is Kristin Chenoweth. My money is on Ms. Chenoweth at least being able to sing in key.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams