- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Stevie Johnson (Jokingly) Thinks North Korea Should Bomb Foxboro, Massachusetts
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson is a talkative guy, as he is required to be by being a successful NFL pass catcher. He also is up on current events, like the U.S. and our problems with Kim Jong-un and North Korea. He holds a different view than most Americans, though.
War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea……..but if y’all do bomb 1st… Bomb Foxboro, Mass. Sincerely,#BillsMafia
— STVN (@StevieJohnson13) April 3, 2013
A little much? Perhaps. But I’m sure #JetsMafia and #DolphinsMafia and #NFLMafia and even #SwedishHouseMafia would agree with the anti-Belichickian sentiment. North Korea may be our biggest enemy, but Bill Belichick isn’t far behind.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story