- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stevie Johnson (Jokingly) Thinks North Korea Should Bomb Foxboro, Massachusetts
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson is a talkative guy, as he is required to be by being a successful NFL pass catcher. He also is up on current events, like the U.S. and our problems with Kim Jong-un and North Korea. He holds a different view than most Americans, though.
War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea……..but if y’all do bomb 1st… Bomb Foxboro, Mass. Sincerely,#BillsMafia
— STVN (@StevieJohnson13) April 3, 2013
A little much? Perhaps. But I’m sure #JetsMafia and #DolphinsMafia and #NFLMafia and even #SwedishHouseMafia would agree with the anti-Belichickian sentiment. North Korea may be our biggest enemy, but Bill Belichick isn’t far behind.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'