- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Stevie Johnson (Jokingly) Thinks North Korea Should Bomb Foxboro, Massachusetts
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson is a talkative guy, as he is required to be by being a successful NFL pass catcher. He also is up on current events, like the U.S. and our problems with Kim Jong-un and North Korea. He holds a different view than most Americans, though.
War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea……..but if y’all do bomb 1st… Bomb Foxboro, Mass. Sincerely,#BillsMafia
— STVN (@StevieJohnson13) April 3, 2013
A little much? Perhaps. But I’m sure #JetsMafia and #DolphinsMafia and #NFLMafia and even #SwedishHouseMafia would agree with the anti-Belichickian sentiment. North Korea may be our biggest enemy, but Bill Belichick isn’t far behind.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV