- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stevie Johnson (Jokingly) Thinks North Korea Should Bomb Foxboro, Massachusetts
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson is a talkative guy, as he is required to be by being a successful NFL pass catcher. He also is up on current events, like the U.S. and our problems with Kim Jong-un and North Korea. He holds a different view than most Americans, though.
War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea……..but if y’all do bomb 1st… Bomb Foxboro, Mass. Sincerely,#BillsMafia
— STVN (@StevieJohnson13) April 3, 2013
A little much? Perhaps. But I’m sure #JetsMafia and #DolphinsMafia and #NFLMafia and even #SwedishHouseMafia would agree with the anti-Belichickian sentiment. North Korea may be our biggest enemy, but Bill Belichick isn’t far behind.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts