- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Stevie Johnson (Jokingly) Thinks North Korea Should Bomb Foxboro, Massachusetts
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson is a talkative guy, as he is required to be by being a successful NFL pass catcher. He also is up on current events, like the U.S. and our problems with Kim Jong-un and North Korea. He holds a different view than most Americans, though.
War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea……..but if y’all do bomb 1st… Bomb Foxboro, Mass. Sincerely,#BillsMafia
— STVN (@StevieJohnson13) April 3, 2013
A little much? Perhaps. But I’m sure #JetsMafia and #DolphinsMafia and #NFLMafia and even #SwedishHouseMafia would agree with the anti-Belichickian sentiment. North Korea may be our biggest enemy, but Bill Belichick isn’t far behind.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside