- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Stripper Bottle Assault Aftermath: Ravens Coaches Taunt Jacoby Jones With ’60s Pop Hit ‘Sweet Pea’
Our favorite NFL-player-being-hit-on-the-head-with-a-bottle-by-a-stripper story occurred on Monday, when some Ravens players got into a little fracas on a party bus in Washington D.C., and Jacoby Jones got clocked by a young lady named Sweet Pea.
So of course the Ravens coaches commemorated the event by blasting the 1966 Tommy Roe pop song “Sweet Pea” at practice on Wednesday.
It had to be a coach: no Ravens player was alive in 1966.
- Filed Under:
- Jacoby Jones
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story