- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Stripper Bottle Assault Aftermath: Ravens Coaches Taunt Jacoby Jones With ’60s Pop Hit ‘Sweet Pea’
Our favorite NFL-player-being-hit-on-the-head-with-a-bottle-by-a-stripper story occurred on Monday, when some Ravens players got into a little fracas on a party bus in Washington D.C., and Jacoby Jones got clocked by a young lady named Sweet Pea.
So of course the Ravens coaches commemorated the event by blasting the 1966 Tommy Roe pop song “Sweet Pea” at practice on Wednesday.
It had to be a coach: no Ravens player was alive in 1966.
- Filed Under:
- Jacoby Jones
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'