- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Stripper Bottle Assault Aftermath: Ravens Coaches Taunt Jacoby Jones With ’60s Pop Hit ‘Sweet Pea’
Our favorite NFL-player-being-hit-on-the-head-with-a-bottle-by-a-stripper story occurred on Monday, when some Ravens players got into a little fracas on a party bus in Washington D.C., and Jacoby Jones got clocked by a young lady named Sweet Pea.
So of course the Ravens coaches commemorated the event by blasting the 1966 Tommy Roe pop song “Sweet Pea” at practice on Wednesday.
It had to be a coach: no Ravens player was alive in 1966.
- Filed Under:
- Jacoby Jones
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success