- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stripper Bottle Assault Aftermath: Ravens Coaches Taunt Jacoby Jones With ’60s Pop Hit ‘Sweet Pea’
Our favorite NFL-player-being-hit-on-the-head-with-a-bottle-by-a-stripper story occurred on Monday, when some Ravens players got into a little fracas on a party bus in Washington D.C., and Jacoby Jones got clocked by a young lady named Sweet Pea.
So of course the Ravens coaches commemorated the event by blasting the 1966 Tommy Roe pop song “Sweet Pea” at practice on Wednesday.
It had to be a coach: no Ravens player was alive in 1966.
- Filed Under:
- Jacoby Jones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts