- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WATCH: Sunday Night Football Announcers Are Dirty, Dirty Gamblers
Here’s the breakdown: The 49ers were favored by 3.5 over the Vikings, and winning the game 13-10 with 9 seconds left. Thus, if you bet on the Vikings, it looked like you’d be going home happy.
That was until Vikings quarterback Joe Webb got sacked in his own endzone for a safety. Final score: 15-10 49ers.
That’s when Michaels and Collinsworth decided to show their true colors.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story