- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Sunday Night Football Announcers Are Dirty, Dirty Gamblers
Here’s the breakdown: The 49ers were favored by 3.5 over the Vikings, and winning the game 13-10 with 9 seconds left. Thus, if you bet on the Vikings, it looked like you’d be going home happy.
That was until Vikings quarterback Joe Webb got sacked in his own endzone for a safety. Final score: 15-10 49ers.
That’s when Michaels and Collinsworth decided to show their true colors.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'