- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WATCH: Sunday Night Football Announcers Are Dirty, Dirty Gamblers
Here’s the breakdown: The 49ers were favored by 3.5 over the Vikings, and winning the game 13-10 with 9 seconds left. Thus, if you bet on the Vikings, it looked like you’d be going home happy.
That was until Vikings quarterback Joe Webb got sacked in his own endzone for a safety. Final score: 15-10 49ers.
That’s when Michaels and Collinsworth decided to show their true colors.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship