- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Sunday Night Football Announcers Are Dirty, Dirty Gamblers
Here’s the breakdown: The 49ers were favored by 3.5 over the Vikings, and winning the game 13-10 with 9 seconds left. Thus, if you bet on the Vikings, it looked like you’d be going home happy.
That was until Vikings quarterback Joe Webb got sacked in his own endzone for a safety. Final score: 15-10 49ers.
That’s when Michaels and Collinsworth decided to show their true colors.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts