- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WATCH: Sunday Night Football Announcers Are Dirty, Dirty Gamblers
Here’s the breakdown: The 49ers were favored by 3.5 over the Vikings, and winning the game 13-10 with 9 seconds left. Thus, if you bet on the Vikings, it looked like you’d be going home happy.
That was until Vikings quarterback Joe Webb got sacked in his own endzone for a safety. Final score: 15-10 49ers.
That’s when Michaels and Collinsworth decided to show their true colors.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'