- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
SUPER BOWL COMEDY BATTLE: SNL’s Taran Killam ‘Bets His Ass Off’ Against 30 Rock’s Judah Friedlander
The bet is pretty simple: Who’s gonna win that football game everyone’s talking about? Birds or horses? Old guy or young guy? City filled with white guys with dreadlocks, or other city filled with white guys with dreadlocks? Seattle’s very own Taran Killiam (who, it turns out, was also in 12 Years A Slave) is going with the Shermanators, while Judah Friedlander — who is a self-professed “World Champion” and karate expert — is siding with Vegas, and picking the Broncos.
What’s on the line? Nothing all that interesting: Reading a poem/essay gushing about the team the loser bet against, but that’s not the point. The point is that this video is hilarious.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts