- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SUPER BOWL COMEDY BATTLE: SNL’s Taran Killam ‘Bets His Ass Off’ Against 30 Rock’s Judah Friedlander
The bet is pretty simple: Who’s gonna win that football game everyone’s talking about? Birds or horses? Old guy or young guy? City filled with white guys with dreadlocks, or other city filled with white guys with dreadlocks? Seattle’s very own Taran Killiam (who, it turns out, was also in 12 Years A Slave) is going with the Shermanators, while Judah Friedlander — who is a self-professed “World Champion” and karate expert — is siding with Vegas, and picking the Broncos.
What’s on the line? Nothing all that interesting: Reading a poem/essay gushing about the team the loser bet against, but that’s not the point. The point is that this video is hilarious.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.