- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SUPER BOWL COMEDY BATTLE: SNL’s Taran Killam ‘Bets His Ass Off’ Against 30 Rock’s Judah Friedlander
The bet is pretty simple: Who’s gonna win that football game everyone’s talking about? Birds or horses? Old guy or young guy? City filled with white guys with dreadlocks, or other city filled with white guys with dreadlocks? Seattle’s very own Taran Killiam (who, it turns out, was also in 12 Years A Slave) is going with the Shermanators, while Judah Friedlander — who is a self-professed “World Champion” and karate expert — is siding with Vegas, and picking the Broncos.
What’s on the line? Nothing all that interesting: Reading a poem/essay gushing about the team the loser bet against, but that’s not the point. The point is that this video is hilarious.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts