- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Super Bowl Running Thread: Pretty Sure There’s Never Been A Safety 12 Seconds Into The SB Before
The Seahawks lead 8-0 late in the first quarter, and they reached that total the traditional way: a safety and two field goals. The Broncos have to feel very fortunate to be down one score.
In three series, Denver has minus-2 yards total offense. Peyton just threw an interception. Rout? (UPDATE: 36-8).
It’s so much more fun to watch FOX when it’s someone else being blitzed & sacked! #SuperBowl
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) February 3, 2014
Beaker riding shotgun, LIKE A BOSS. pic.twitter.com/hUJvI8EcvX
— Tim Ryan (@TheSportsHernia) February 3, 2014
The last time someone overcame odds like this was Easter morning.
— Jim LePage (@Jim_LePage) February 3, 2014
I KNEW I should have bet No Hat for Bruno Mars
— Shane P. Hallam (@ShanePHallam) February 3, 2014
Update from the Puppy Bowl: A velociraptor invaded the pitch and ate all the puppies and it's still more competitive than the Super Bowl.
— Patrick Donnelly (@donnelly612) February 3, 2014
Fumble overturned. #Broncos ball.
— Denver Post Sports (@DenverSportNews) February 3, 2014
THE KICKER RECOVERED A FUMBLE THAT'S LIKE JARED LETO WINNING BEST NEW MUSIC
— kevin (@KTLincoln) February 3, 2014
— FOX Sports Live (@FOXSportsLive) February 3, 2014
Go home JCPenney, you're drunk. RT @jcpenney Toughdown Seadawks!! Is sSeattle going toa runaway wit h this???
— DJANET UNCHAINED (@JMEdbrooke) February 3, 2014
Peyton's reaction to that Peyton Manning interception pic.twitter.com/7IeBhnqmyX
— Next Impulse Sports (@NextImpulse) February 3, 2014
I just caught a vendor-thrown hot dog; am now leading the Broncos in key offensive categories.
— Brian Phillips (@runofplay) February 3, 2014
— Andy Glockner (@AndyGlockner) February 3, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts