- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Whoops! FOX’s Tampa Bay Affiliate Broadcasts Naked Buccaneers Player To Viewers
It was just another Sunday afternoon in Tampa Bay – up until viewers of FOX affiliate WTVT got an eyeful of an unidentified (and naked) Buccaneers player.
After their team came away with another disappointing result, a 23-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans, citizens of Tampa Bay turned to WTVT for a post-game wrap-up. The station’s studio crew outlined the things that hurt the Bucs — costly turnovers, critical penalties, and the officials refusing measurement on a critical third-down play.
“Measurement.” It was a word we’d hear a lot of in the crew’s post-game wrap-up, and one we’d continue to hear after they sent it over to the Tampa Bay locker room for some player interviews. This would prove to be ironic, and you’ll see why in the clip below. Warning: this video is NSFW for accidental locker room nudity.
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov