- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tampa Bay’s Mike Williams With The Rare/Early Catch-Of-The-Day
Tampa Bay receiver Mike Williams had a mediocre sophomore season with the Buccaneers last year after a solid rookie season and isn’t exactly making waves this year.
He has, however, brought down today’s early catch-of-the-day. Maybe a sign of things to come?
Watch as Bucs quarterback Josh Freeman basically throws it up for Williams to make a play on the ball, which he does to the tune of a 62-yard touchdown catch-and-run against the Kansas City secondary.
Now if the Bucs could just get a few more big plays like that, maybe they can improve on their 1-3 record and 29th-ranked passing offense.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'