- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tampa Bay’s Mike Williams With The Rare/Early Catch-Of-The-Day
Tampa Bay receiver Mike Williams had a mediocre sophomore season with the Buccaneers last year after a solid rookie season and isn’t exactly making waves this year.
He has, however, brought down today’s early catch-of-the-day. Maybe a sign of things to come?
Watch as Bucs quarterback Josh Freeman basically throws it up for Williams to make a play on the ball, which he does to the tune of a 62-yard touchdown catch-and-run against the Kansas City secondary.
Now if the Bucs could just get a few more big plays like that, maybe they can improve on their 1-3 record and 29th-ranked passing offense.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts