- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Tim Tebow Inspires Dumbest Fad Ever
It’s called “Tebowing,” and it’s sweeping the nation. Nation: you are easily swept.
In order to “Tebow,” one must “get down on a knee and start praying, even if everyone else around you is doing something completely different.” It’s a perfect marriage between two things: the extremely Christian Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who prays a lot, and the extremely dumb internet fad “planking,“ which is pointless.
You can Tebow anywhere, really. But the more formal the setting, the wackier your Tebow pose will look.
For instance: you can Tebow at a party, which is not that wacky.
You can Tebow at work, which is kinda wacky I guess.
You can Tebow at a hospital, which is super wacky. Can you believe this doctor is doing this? Lmao. I bet he’s fun.
Or you can Tebow if you’re a baby, which is actually pretty great.
If you’re lost, don’t worry, this is not meant to make sense. Much like the “Tim Tebow Song” we told you about yesterday, this is merely how we deal with popular-but-polarizing public figures nowadays: a series of spoofy YouTube videos, memes, and Taiwanese animation treatments.
So, on the one hand, it kind of sucks that we don’t have better ways of dealing with divisive people, other than to throw a bunch of crap at the internet and hope some of it sticks.
On the other hand, that baby is pretty funny.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- Proof That LeBron James is Juicing