- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Tennessee Titans Execute Music City Miracle Remake To Rave Reviews
You remember the Music City Miracle, don’t you? Of course you do. Well, in a desperate grab for points, the Titans brought it back today. And it worked again.
Granted, like most remakes, the Music City Miracle 2 came with much lower stakes than the original, and was executed a little too flawlessly. And I guess this one will go straight to DVD since none of the principles from the original signed on for the sequel. But for what it’s worth, it was still pretty exciting. See for yourself, in beloved GIF form.
No word yet as to whether or not there will be a third, Ewok-infested installment to complete a proposed Music City Miracle trilogy.
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams