- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tennessee Titans Execute Music City Miracle Remake To Rave Reviews
You remember the Music City Miracle, don’t you? Of course you do. Well, in a desperate grab for points, the Titans brought it back today. And it worked again.
Granted, like most remakes, the Music City Miracle 2 came with much lower stakes than the original, and was executed a little too flawlessly. And I guess this one will go straight to DVD since none of the principles from the original signed on for the sequel. But for what it’s worth, it was still pretty exciting. See for yourself, in beloved GIF form.
No word yet as to whether or not there will be a third, Ewok-infested installment to complete a proposed Music City Miracle trilogy.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!