- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tennessee Titans Execute Music City Miracle Remake To Rave Reviews
You remember the Music City Miracle, don’t you? Of course you do. Well, in a desperate grab for points, the Titans brought it back today. And it worked again.
Granted, like most remakes, the Music City Miracle 2 came with much lower stakes than the original, and was executed a little too flawlessly. And I guess this one will go straight to DVD since none of the principles from the original signed on for the sequel. But for what it’s worth, it was still pretty exciting. See for yourself, in beloved GIF form.
No word yet as to whether or not there will be a third, Ewok-infested installment to complete a proposed Music City Miracle trilogy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts